- Information panel
- Overview Section
- Tasks Section
- Data Section
- Details Section
Case Information PanelWorkspace: The team in which the case is created
Case name: The name of the case
Members: The members of your case
You can click on See All to view all the members of your case.
- As the Case Manager, you can remove a member from the case by clicking on the X icon, next to the member, in the pop-up.
- You can add more members to your case, by clicking on the + icon, next to See All.
- Create task
- Add Tasks via CSV
For example, you are working on a Website creation case and have some tasks in a CSV file, that you want to add to your case in Corrus.
Steps to import CSV file to Corrus:
a. In Case Actions, click on Add tasks via CSV
b. Select the CSV file you want to import to Corrus
Note: Make sure the following column headings are defined in the CSV file:
- Task name
- Task assigned to (email id)
- Task Due Date
- The drop-down list will contain column headings in your CSV file.
- Task Name can be mapped to a column containing alphanumeric characters.
- Task Date can be mapped to a column containing dates in MM/DD/YY format.
- Task Assigned to can only be mapped to a column containing email IDs (if a user is not a part of the team, then the email id of that user is not added).
- Add Case Data
- Save as Case Template
- Copy Case URL
- Create task via email
- Copy your case email ID.
- In the TO field of the email, enter the Case Email Id. The task will be created in that specific case.
- In the CC field, enter the email addresses of task followers.
- In email attachments, add the documents you want to attach to your task.
- In the email body, enter the task description.
a. Calendar To sync all the tasks and meetings of your case, click on the Calendar option present under Export in Case Actions. A pop window appears with:
- A unique link of your case: Paste this link to the calendar to which you want to sync your tasks and meetings with.
- Below the link, we have listed steps which will help you to set up your Corrus case tasks and meetings with your preferred calendar.
You can export the case summary report to PDF, which contains the status of all tasks and the member progress.
You can export your tasks from Corrus into a CSV file by clicking on this option. The CSV file will be downloaded.
Schedule task status reminder
The case manager can schedule reminders for the case members to update their task status. The case members will receive the reminder notification on the bell icon and email.
Schedule a case summary report email
As a case manager, you can schedule a case summary report email to your coworkers. This report includes the status of all tasks in the case along with a CSV version available in the email attachment.
9. Edit Case Details
As a case manager, you can edit the details of your case from here. You can change the case name, description of the case, add hashtags, change case due date and case lead.
Mark the case as public or private.
Public case: All your team members can view the case.
Private case: Only the case members can view the case.
Allow addition of external participants to case
Note: External participants are coworkers that are not a part of your team(workspace).
If this option is enabled (default):
The case members can invite an external user:
- To a case
- To a task
Click on Save to apply your edits to the Case.
10. Complete Case
As the case manager, you can complete the case from here.
Note: Only the case manager has the ability to complete the case.
Once you complete a case, all the tasks, in that case, are marked as complete and you cannot work on the case. However, you can still mention a user in the comments section of a task.
You will see a banner at the top of the case dashboard showing the date on which the case was completed, and an option to re-open or save the case as a template.
If you click on re-open case, you can start working on the case again and re-open its tasks.
11. Delete Case
You can delete the case from here, in the Case Actions.
Note: All the tasks in the case will also be deleted.